TO ALL PARENTS- Players were given an off-season calendar this week. Please ask him for a copy so you can plan your family vacations around practices. No Team can reach its full potential unless all members are fully committed.
- PUNCTUALITY- All Players are expected to arrive 15 minutes before any scheduled workout.
- OFF-SEAON ATTENDANCE- Missing an off-season workout will result in make up workouts and demotion on the depth chart.
- TRAINING CAMP- All workouts are mandatory to be on this year’s team.
- IN SEASON ATTENDANCE- Any player who misses practice will not be permitted to play in the game. The only exception is a family emergency or doctor’s note for an injury, not a scheduled appointment.
- INJURED PLAYERS- Injured players are expected to attend practice and get the “mental reps”. Injured players will be permitted to dress for games if they have attended practice.
NEXT PARENT MEETING SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 15, 2018- 6:00pm at MVHS in the PAC. Coach Wilson will have 2 guest speakers…. Speaking about Helmets and Nutrition.