CLICK ON TEAM FOR GAME SCHEDULE & OTHER INFORMATION
PLAYERS– No Team can reach its full potential unless all members are fully committed.
- PUNCTUALITY- All Players are expected to arrive 15 minutes before any scheduled workout.
- OFF-SEAON ATTENDANCE- Missing an off-season workout will result in make up workouts and demotion on the depth chart.
- TRAINING CAMP- All workouts are mandatory to be on this year’s team.
- IN SEASON ATTENDANCE- Any player who misses practice will not be permitted to play in the game. The only exception is a family emergency or doctor’s note for an injury, not a scheduled appointment.
- INJURED PLAYERS- Injured players are expected to attend practice and get the “mental reps”. Injured players will be permitted to dress for games if they have attended practice.
Click on picture below for PDF Version
More MVHS Athletic Information can also be found on the MVHS Athletics website at: http://mvhsathletics.com/
HELMETS- Families will be able- buy own Riddell Helmets
This year we lost a lot of helmets that cannot be reconditioned. We are hoping some families will purchase their own players helmet too save the program from having to spend a lot of money to replace them. Each helmet is around $300-$400. The Speed Helmet- $300 / Flex Helmet (NEW VERSION)- $400. Flex Helmet- front shock absorber and wider peripheral vision with sides cut back. It is recommended you also Buy EXTRA- Back up chin strap & Thumb screw.
This helmet purchase should last your son through high school.
MVHS has repair parts for Riddell, not other brands….if something breaks on sidelines during game, coaches may not have spare parts.
Mike Payne Riddell Rep will be measuring for – Shoulder Pads & Helmets. Players will be bringing measurement forms home for you to purchase online. ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
V56 cleats under armor are also recommended but not mandatory.
Players will be lifting heavy during the week- They need an increase in calories!!
The Boys should be eating 6x Day
Academic Probation HAS STARTED!!
If any Player has under a 2.5 GPA they were put on academic probation—They will be turning in progress reports to Coach Smith every week. When they show they raised their grades above 2.5, they get taken off probation.